Thursday, March 13, 2008

Just a minute to say hey!!

Good Morning,
Just wanted to say I am sick of the SNOW! Summer is on its way next week. But the weather is going to have to cooperate for me to believe it. Mr. Pepper is going crazy running around the house hoping to find a tree to climb or another kitty to play with. I am still knitting and sewing and doing the "A" stuff to some of the BOM blocks for the shop as well as for myself. That Rose of Sharon Sampler is coming along. I am on block three and it is nearly complete. Also there are three of the last 4 BOM blocks to simply finish. Maybe today will be the day. The sun IS shinning ... that is a plus... but the temperature is only 10 degrees F!!! My grand dog is in!!! She comes here for doggie day care while her family goes off to School and work. I have finished a pair of Red(burgandy) socks from the leftover Encore yarn I made an Afghan with for Simon last winter. This year Emma is getting the sock and there is still yarn left. I may do a Burgandy and white pair too! My friend Vicki gave me a pattern for socks that is knitting up quite fast. There is only 8 rows of K1, P1 for the top of the sock and the rest is straight knitting.

If you are reading this.......then you must be looking for something to do. I hope you have a great day!